The National Curriculum for all Year Groups
Please select the links below to view the National Curriculum Overview for each year group.
- National Curriculum Year_1
- National Curriculum Year_2
- National Curriculum Year_3
- National Curriculum Year_4
- National Curriculum Year_5
- National Curriculum Year_6
Year Group Plans for all Subjects
Please select the links below to view our Long Term Yearly plans.
- Long Term Planning Curriculum Map – Reception
- Long Term Planning Curriculum Map – Year 1
- Long Term Planning Curriculum Map – Year 2
- Long Term Planning Curriculum Map – Year 3
- Long Term Planning Curriculum Map – Year 4
- Long Term Planning Curriculum Map – Year 5
- Long Term Planning Curriculum Map – Year 6
Long Term Plans for all Subjects
- Subject Plan Science
- PE School overview
- Music LTP
- GEOG LONG TERM PLAN OCT 2019
- Subject Plan DT
- Subject Plan Computing
- PSHCE Long Term Plan
- Subject Leader’s Plan for R.E
- History Long Term Plan
- English – Progression of Skills
- Mathematics – Progression of Skills
(PSHCE) Personal, Social, Health and Citizenship Education.
Over the course of the school year, pupils from Reception through to year 6 participate in a range of lessons and activities linked to PSCHE. Following the ‘JIGSAW’ scheme of work, pupils take a mindful approach to PSHE. JIGSAW connects the pieces of the PSHCE puzzle through PSCHE education, the development of emotional literacy, the nurturing of social skills and the introduction of spirituality. Each year group completes the same piece of the puzzle during the same time of the school year:
- Autumn Term 1 – Being me in my world
- Autumn 2 – Celebrating difference
- Spring 1 – Dreams and goals
- Spring 2 – Healthy me
- Summer 1 – Relationships
- Summer 2 – Changing me
Alongside JIGSAW, the school incorporates PSHCE into everyday school life with the use of the School Council, school nurse visits and workshops, The Prince William Award (Year 4) and the UNICEF: Rights Respecting Award.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.